Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A cookie by any other name.....is still just a cookie

I can't believe this. Last night was horrible!! I ate a small salad and some pieces of bacon.
NEVER AGAIN!!
Then I decided I was fasting again. So I woke up today STARVING and I still don't know why. I managed to skip breakfast and lunch. Then I ate 2 whole wheat toast with peanut butter and had a cup of hot cocoa.
My mom called and asked if I could bake some holiday cookies. So I made 5 pans of cookies and I'm NEVER EATING ANOTHER COOKIE!!! I ate one chocolate cookie and one choc chip cookie and had a glass of milk.

I would ask WHY I am gaining weight.. BUT my paragraph above explains it all.
I stepped on the scale today and I am 2 lbs fatter than I was 3 days ago. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm ruining my own chances of being skinny.
I WILL BE THIN!!
I don't care what I Have to do to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment